Friday, May 14, 2010

My Bestie

Me and Bestie at her Grad Show
This is me and Grace (on the left) at her Art Center grad show. I am so proud of her, and I am so proud to have a friend like her. I don't know if she knows, but I am her #1 Fan ^^!
Everytime I see her artwork I am amazed at her talent (especially since I have no artistic ability). She puts her heart and soul into her pieces and I'm so glad to have had the opportunity to see all her hard work come together that day. I'm dedicating this post to her because she recently landed a job as a designer. It's been about two weeks and I just have to say that I am truly happy that my bestie is doing well for herself. The only downside to her job is that when I go home I won't be able to spend as much time with her! T.T *sniff sniff*
Grace Fighting!!

3 comments:

  1. It's nice that you support your friend :)
    Does she have a website for her artwork?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi HennyPenny!! You are the first person to comment on my page ^.^ I didn't think people would read my page...ㅋㅋㅋ

    Hmm... I'm new at this so I don't know if I'm supposed to leave this message here to respond or go to your page?? Just in case I'll try both..

    HennyPenny, Grace doesn't have a website dedicated to her artwork, but she creates cross stitch patterns. She made a couple of things related to Korean culture that I think you might find interesting.

    Korean couple in korean traditional clothing (han bok),
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/47123941/hanbok-couple-cross-stitch-pattern

    Bibimbap
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/46539934/dolsot-bibimbap-korean-food-cross-stitch

    Korean traditional homes
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/45573072/traditional-korean-home-large-cross

    I saw on your profile that you married to a Korean. That's so cool ^^
    Can you read Korean? If you have any questions feel free to ask me anytime!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, lizzie, you are so sweet! I am blessed to have such an amazing friend like you! Yes, I do know! Thank you for always being there for me and supporting me through the thick and thin! You know how much energy you give me right? I love you so much and I'm so proud to have a friend like you dear!~

    And your blog is so cute, it makes me want to start blogging!

    ReplyDelete